Practice History

The practice has a long history since it was set up in Llanybydder prior to the 1950's by Daf Davies.

Mr Lyn Thomas first started treating animals in Lampeter next to the old primary school in 1956. Since this time the practice has had many bases within the town until it moved to it's current location on the High Street in the 1970's. In 2014 we expanded into the neighbouring shop (Number 4).

The surgery in Llanybydder was closed in January 2007.

The surgery in Tregaron opened in 2003.

 

 

24 Hour Emergency Telephone 01570 422 322

Copyright 2008 - 2016 Steffan Veterinary Services Ltd, 5 High Street, Lampeter, Ceredigion SA48 7BA
Email reception@steffanvets.co.uk
Home - News - Lampeter Surgery - Tregaron Surgery - Pets - Horses - Farm - Emergency Service - About Us - Site Map
Member of VetsWest
Created by Penguinseekers